Blend the best Northern Europe cities with Norway’s unforgettable vistas and natural beauty on a 2-week cruise through Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Russia, Denmark and Norway. Sip traditional kali, a tart, dark and bubbly Estonian refreshment made from fermented rye bread, in a small café in Tallinn’s Old Town. Savor an enchanting evening of classical music and ballet in an ornate, centuries-old theater during an overnight stay in St. Petersburg, Russia. Inhale the arboreal aromas of a Norwegian forest high above a fjord during a ride on the famous Flam Railway. Glide past tumbling waterfalls and sheer precipices in Geirangerfjord and admire the serene beauty of Sognefjord, Norway’s deepest and longest fjord.
• Find Bergen’s Bryggen District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Visit the medieval Old Town of Tallinn surrounded by hundreds of years of history
• Revel at the dramatic scenery and natural beauty of this region and the Geirangerfjord and
• Take a ride on the scenic Flam Railway
• Overnight in St. Petersburg with time to explore sites like the Winter Palace, the Hermitage Museum, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Catherine’s Palace
• See the Copenhagen’s majestic Christiansborg Palace or the Queen’s residence at Rosenborg Palace
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.