St. Maarten to Bridgetown
Enjoy the perfect mix of must-see Caribbean towns and harbors off the beaten path as you cruise and sail the royal beauties of the Lesser Antilles islands. Explore colonial history in pastel waterfronts, weathered forts and former sugar plantations. See the Caribbean at its most wild and beautiful on Dominica, St. Lucia and St. Kitts. Join the jetsetters on St. Barts, and make a rare visit to Montserrat, the “Pompeii of the Caribbean.” And everywhere you go, find delicious white beaches that turn rose and orange under Caribbean sunsets.
• Cruise the Caribbean in style on our flagship sailing ship, Wind Surf, visiting Caribbean classics like Philipsburg and Bridgeport and less-visited destinations like Deshaies and Montserrat
• Stroll through uncrowded, peaceful Montserrat, the modern-day Pompeii of the Caribbean
• See the unspoiled natural landscape, black-sand beaches and botanical gardens of Dominica
• Take a picture of the Piton's two volcanic peaks, a UNESCO site rising more than 2,400 feet on St. Lucia
• Find the remote beauty of rainforest, beaches, reefs and ruins on 36-sq.-mile Nevis
• Discover lovely Deshaies with the deepest bay in the Caribbean
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.