• Dutch treats and Spanish treasure highlight this trip through the Southern Caribbean.
• Take a relaxing soak in the natural bathing pools of The Baths of Virgin Gorda
• Tour the brightly colored town center of Willemstad, a UNESCO site
• Dive and snorkel at Bonaire’s National Marine Park, home to more than 340 fish species
• View the UNESCO World Heritage Site port and fortresses of Cartagena
• Find the Hato Caves on Curaςao with their fancifully named stalactites and stalagmites
• Celebrate with the locals at Oranjestad’s Bon Bini Festival, held every Tuesday featuring local food music and dance
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.