• Appreciate the beauty of the coast around Amalfi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Discover the cultural landscape of UNESCO site Serra de Tramuntana, near Palma de Mallorca
• Tour the highlights of Athens including The Parthenon, The Acropolis and the Temple of Hephaestus
• View the historic tapestries and armor in Valletta’s Palace of the Grand Masters
• Visit Mount Etna on the island of Sicily
• See Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, and Antoni Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.