Leave the mundane behind as you cruise effortlessly from port to sparkling port along the world’s most fabled coastline. These are the places dreams are made of. The ultimate glamour of Marseille and Monte Carlo – the enchanting harbors of Portofino, Portovenere, and Portoferraio – and, of course, the world-class charms of Rome and Barcelona. Your voyage also takes you to places few cruise ships follow, like lovely San Remo on the Riviera of Flowers, the miniature continent of Corsica, and the quaint Provençal fishing village of Sanary-sur-Mer.
• See the history in Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and Gaudi’s renowned La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site
• Visit the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO site
• Explore the charming island of Elba, where Napoleon was exiled
• Stroll past the lovely Russian Orthodox Church and the labyrinty of houses in San Remo
• Discover the hidden piazzas, UNESCO sites and Trevi Fountain in Rome
• Find the heart of Corsica, sampling their unique cuisine, such as wild boar casserole, along the way
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.