• Taste the famous oysters of Cancale in St.-Malo
• Visit beautiful Mont St. Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and technical and artistic tour de force
• From El Ferrol, make a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre
• Tap your feet to an onboard fado music performance in Porto
• Take a photo of the Jersey cows on their home soil
• Admire classical Flemish art at Bruges’ Groeningemuseum
• Inspect the intricate work of the Bayeux Tapestry in Cherbourg
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.