Dun Laoghaire (Dublin) to Copenhagen
Much like the Irish blessing, the road, fjords and emerald scenery rise up to meet you throughout this 16-day cruise to historic Northern European ports, emerald-topped cliffs and unspoiled Norwegian fjords during visits throughout Ireland, the Isle of Man, Scotland, Norway, and Denmark. Sip a rich and frothy stout and take in Dublin’s skyline from the Gravity Bar. Float past lonely Scottish castles, serrated coastal cliffs and seemingly endless windswept heaths. Ride deep into the Norwegian wilderness aboard the scenic Flam Railway. Spiral skyward in the hoofsteps of royalty inside Copenhagen’s Rundetaarn, a 17th
century observatory built for horses and carriages and host to horseback rulers like Czar Peter the Great.
• In Stornoway find one of the last working brick kilns producing kippers and smoked salmon
• Near Invergordon monster-watch over Loch Ness from the battlements of historic Urquhart Castle
• Walk the Royal Mile up to Edinburgh Castle or spiral up Copenhagen’s Rundetaarn Observatory
• Have your camera ready for scenic cruising up the beautiful Sognefjord and Nordfjord
• Take a walk through Bergen’s Bryggen District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Appreciate the majesty of 2,000-foot-high Pulpit Rock, near Stavanger and ride the historic Flam Railway
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.