Savor 19 days of sailing and adventures among the northern latitudes of Ireland, Isle of Man, UK, Norway, Faroe Islands (Denmark) and Iceland in this exceptional journey featuring 15 stops in diverse and scenic settings that range from remote fishing villages to bustling seaports. Wander the windswept northern Scottish reaches once inhabited by Iron Age families outside of Kirkwall. Watch nesting sea birds and listen to the calls of grey seals along the coastline of Spanish Head on the Isle of Man. And step inside the Rosenkrantz Tower at Saint Mary’s Church in Bergen, recognized as the finest example of Romanesque architecture in Norway. In Reykjavik, Iceland you can visit the stately white Höfdi House where Ronald Regan and Mikhail Gorbachev discussed peace in 1986 before sampling Icelandic meat soup at the Viking World Museum.
• Tour the Isle of Mull’s historic and sacred Iona Abbey near Torbermory
• Overnight in Kirkwall with extra time to see 5,000-year-old Skara Brae and the UNESCO Ring of Brodgar
• From Portrush, arrange a side trip to the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Have your camera ready as you cruise Norway’s spectacular Geirangerfjord UNESCO site
• Discover the traditional villages of the Faroe Islands, where people mow their roofs
• Stroll along Bergen’s colorful Bryggen, a UNESCO site
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.