Puerto Caldera to San Diego
Mexico and Costa Rica await as you sail from San Diego to the storied waters of the Sea of Cortez. Sip smooth, wood-aged artisanal Jalisco reposado
and añejo tequilas distilled from local family distilleries. Learn about sea turtle habitats and the effects of human encroachment during a visit to a Loreto sanctuary. Wander among the shadowy stone recesses of 3,000-year-old Izapa Mayan ruins. Before this remarkable 15-day journey ends you’ll have opportunities to snorkel among puffers and yellow butterfly fish near Costa Rican beaches and venture inland to dense and misty cloudforests, unique havens for almost 20 percent of our planet’s butterfly species.
• Follow in the wake of John Steinbeck and Jacques Cousteau as you explore the Baja peninsula’s historic mission towns and wildlife-rich Sea of Cortez
• Visit the Sea Turtle Sanctuary in Loreto
• Try your hand in some of the world’s best sport fishing at La Paz, Cabo San Lucas, Manzanillo, and Puerto Vallarta
• Discover the Izapa Mayan ruins in Puerto Chiapas
• Snorkel at sea life-full Playas del Coco, one of Costa Rica’s most celebrated snorkeling spots and a UNESCO site
• Relax on the beautiful beach and stroll the picturesque boardwalk of Puerto Vallarta
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.