St. Maarten to Puerto Caldera
From mesmerizing steel-drum bands to unforgettable spicy chicken smoked and grilled in recycled oil drums, this 18-day tropical adventure offers extraordinary experiences in Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia and the Caribbean. Wander among Willemstad’s colorful, gabled store façades and narrow streets. Snorkel or SCUBA amid Bonaire National Park’s dizzying and colorful schools of fish. Sample endless variations of St. Maarten’s mouthwatering marinated ribs. Take in the entire Panama Canal during a narrated daylight transit. Depending on which direction you travel, this exceptional cruise can add a land tour to either conclude or begin your adventure among fragrant rare orchids concealed in the leafy shade of 300-year-old trees in Costa Rica’s Monteverde Cloudforest.
• At Kralendijk, snorkel or SCUBA among the coral reefs and colorful fish of Bonaire National Park
• Have your camera ready for your daylight transit of the Panama Canal
• View the UNESCO site port and fortresses of Cartagena
• Look for the wildlife of Manuel Antonio National Park near Quepos
• Learn interesting facts during onboard presentations from a Costa Rican Naturalist
• Delight in the delicious spreads of both the Windstar Signature Onboard Barbecue and the Signature Beach Party on a remote island
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.