Sep 11, 2021
See More Dates
Pass beneath the exquisite Lion’s Gate Bridge not once, but twice, with a panoply of splendid discoveries in between. The acclaimed Inside Passage with its forest-covered islands and wildlife. Tracy Arm and Misty Fjords, where you cruise surrounded by the familiar comforts of Star Breeze
while large Alaska cruise ship passengers board a smaller excursion boat. Ports like Ketchikan, Juneau, and Wrangell that dazzle you with the cultures, history, and outdoor adventures Alaska is known for.
• Keep your binoculars handy for scenic cruising in an area full of wildlife, like bears, goats and humpback whales
• Appreciate the First Nations culture through their impressive totem art
• Walk on Juneau's Mendenhall Glacier
• See the quiet beauty of Misty Fjords and the twin Sawyer Glaciers of Tracy Arm
• View Canada's wilderness via seaplane
• Gather valuable insights and information from the Expedition Team throughout your cruise
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.