• Four magical colonial towns (including two that are UNESCO-listed) contrast with tiny out-of-the-way ports and bays on this week-long adventure
• Snorkel the impressive coral reefs of Tobago Cay at the confluence of the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea
• Have your binoculars ready for birdwatching on Bonaire, home of flamingos, Amazon parrots, native parakeets and pink sea salt
• Visit Mayreau, the smallest island of the Grenadines and enjoy the exclusive Signature Beach Party
• Known for its brightly colored architecture, Willemstad is a UNESCO site
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.