• Learn insights from presentations given by Eddie Roblero or Diego Vasquez, our Costa Rican Naturalists who will be on board the entire cruise.
• Explore the beaches and wildlife of Manuel Antonio National Park
• Find the coastline beauty of Golfo Dulce’s rainforest flora and fauna
• Don't miss an opportunity to view the plentiful marine life surrounding Isla Parida
• Appreciate this engineering feat with daylight transit of the Panama Canal
• Discover the remote and pristine coastlines of Panama and Costa Rica
• Savor the delicious spread of Windstar's Signature Onboard Barbecue to tantalize your taste buds
* Dependent on weather and sea conditions, and subject to change.
This cruise utilizes wet landings to get you up-close to natural wonders. Zodiacs, rugged inflatable boats, deliver you directly from the yacht to the beach, where you will disembark directly in the water. More information on Wet Landings can be found here