Explore the shores of Italy, Croatia and Montenegro, discovering the charm of Venice, the magnificence of Rome, and the vast beauty of the Dalmatian Coast. Wander down the ancient cobblestone streets of Taormina, travel up the sparking fjord to Kotor and bask in the allure of small ship cruising as your yacht anchors in the heart of Old Town Dubrovnik while larger ships only pass by. From remarkable small ports such as Rovinj to timeless cities like Venice and Rome, discover the Mediterranean’s most charming and historic destinations in one incomparable voyage.
• Discover the magic of Venice's St. Mark's Square and the majestic Cathedral
• Visit the Archaeological Museum in Split, the oldest in Croatia
• Tour the Old City and medieval walls in Dubrovnik, fascinating UNESCO sites
• See the beauty of the narrow UNESCO site fjord to Kotor
• Stroll the charming ancient cobblestone streets of Taormina, past Palazzo Corvaja, St. Augustine's Church and Torre dell'Orologio Clock Tower
• Extend your stay to make sure you get to the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, and the Roman Forum in Rome
• Don't miss out on Windstar's Signature Onboard Barbecue
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.