Set an unforgettable course from busy Barcelona to the silent ruins and relics high above Athens. Savor spicy tapas plates and fruity sangrias at a Palma de Mallorca beachside café. Delve into Bronze-age catacombs and learn Menorca’s strategic importance for Roman and Carthaginian trade. Visit a local winemaker’s Sardinian farmhouse and learn about Vermentino, Cagnulari, and Cannonau grapes as you sip and sample blends and vintages. Wander among imposing Greek statues and monuments in the Neapolis Archaeological Park outside of Catania, Sicily. Lean against the towering arches of Valletta’s Upper Barrakka Gardens as you take in breathtaking views of a fortified harbor unclaimed by centuries of kings and conquerors. This extraordinary passage along many Mediterranean island stops concludes in Athens, the cradle of democracy and Western Civilization. Take in the viewpoints from the Acropolis ruins over the city skyline or share your photos and memories in a quiet garden café among family, friends and grilled gyros paired with cool tzatziki.
• Appreciate the beauty of the coast around Amalfi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Discover the cultural landscape of UNESCO site Serra de Tramuntana, near Palma de Mallorca
• Tour the highlights of Athens including The Parthenon, The Acropolis and the Temple of Hephaestus
• View the historic tapestries and armor in Valletta’s Palace of the Grand Masters
• Visit Mount Etna on the island of Sicily
• See Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.