Bird calls intermingle with primate chatter throughout the dense canopy of a Costa Rican cloudforest. Towering container ships glide past the Culbra Cut’s tiered rock slopes, formerly the most difficult stretch of the Panama Canal. Sweet rum cocktails provide cool respite on a hot white beach in Santo Domingo. Indulge in the sights, sounds and sensations of Central America and the best stops throughout the Windward and Leeward Islands of the Caribbean during this 3-week cruise through pristine rainforest preserves, relaxing beaches and one-of-a-kind tropical bars, rustic cafés and trendy boutiques.
• Search for the 184 species of birds and the 109 mammal species hiking through Manuel Antonio National Park
• Witness daylight transit of the Panama Canal from the deck of your lovely ship
• Combine Costa Rica and Panama’s natural splendors with contemporary Caribbean beachside conveniences and small port pleasures
• Experience the local flavor with late night departures in San Juan and Cartagena
• Discover the town swallowed by a volcano on a rare visit to Montserrat
• Dive at one of the best spots of the Domican Republic near Isla Catalina
• Interact with the Kuna Indians of the San Blas Islands, a small ship exclusive opportunity
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.