• Appreciate the beauty of the coast around Amalfi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Late night in Mykonos with more time to shop the chic boutiques and cafés, see the working windmills and relax on the beach
• Tour the highlights of Athens including The Parthenon, The Acropolis and the Temple of Hephaestus
• View the historic tapestries and armor in Valletta’s Palace of the Grand Masters
• Take advantage of late nights in Crete and Rhodes for an even better sense of the local flavor
• Don’t miss the Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site in Barcelona
• Pack light with complimentary free laundry service
A Complimentary Windstar Destination Discovery Event
Kusadasi: Evening in Ephesus
No one who has seen the magnificent Celsus Library of Ephesus will ever forget it. And Windstar guests will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience of the Library – after hours during this exclusive Evening in Ephesus event.
You will walk the Marble Road to the Library that housed more than 12,000 scrolls nearly two millennia ago. Your 5-course, white-glove-service dinner will be in the courtyard in front of the Library. The spectacularly illuminated façade allows you to examine the statues in their niches and the elegant details of the frames. Dinner under the stars will be accompanied by a trio from the Aegean Chamber Orchestra.
Just as you'd expect. No crowds. No rush. Delight in every detail.
Please note: This Destination Discovery Event has been scheduled in a way that will allow you to book and experience another shore excursion on the same day and you will not miss anything.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.