• Pose in front of the Belém Tower in Lisbon, a UNESCO World Heritage monument
• See Barcelona’s amazing Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia, one of the city’s many UNESCO sites
• Shop for hand-woven kilims in the medina and have mint tea at the Kasbah in Tangier
• Explore the charming island of Elba, where Napoleon was exiled
• Discover the hidden piazzas, Trevi Fountain, and St. Peter’s Square in Rome
• Visit the UNESCO site, Serra de Tramuntana near Palma de Mallorca
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.