• Experience a delightful combination of colonial architecture, Mayan ruins, and sport fishing
• Snorkel the marine-life-filled waters of UNESCO World Heritage Site Playas del Coco
• See the large blue sculpture in Manzanillo, the “Sailfish Capital of the World”
• Marvel at the Panama Canal, an engineering feat seen during a daylight transit
• Explore the beautiful beaches of Puerto Vallarta, Isla Parida and Quepos’s Manuel Antonio Park
• Discover the remote, pristine coastlines and the wildlife of Costa Rica and Panama
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.