Explore small ports such as Isla Parida and Puerto Chiapas and popular landmarks like the Mayan ruins and Manuel Antonio Park in detail throughout Mexico and Costa Rica before transiting the busy Panama Canal during this 15-day journey along Western Central America. Swim, sunbathe and snorkel on remote Baja beaches, then savor Sea of Cortez sunsets over hearty Tempranillo wine from nearby Valle de Guadalupe. Sample refined agave cocktails in a vibrant Puerto Vallarta beachside bar. Experience the rarity of a daylight transit of the Panama Canal as you learn insights about the history and challenges endured throughout the construction of this maritime marvel.
• Experience a delightful combination of colonial architecture, Mayan ruins, and sport fishing
• Snorkel the marine-life-filled waters of UNESCO World Heritage Site Playas del Coco
• See the large blue sculpture in Manzanillo, the “Sailfish Capital of the World”
• Marvel at the Panama Canal, an engineering feat seen during a daylight transit
• Explore the beautiful beaches of Puerto Vallarta, Isla Parida and Quepos’s Manuel Antonio Park
• Discover the remote, pristine coastlines and the wildlife of Costa Rica and Panama
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.