Your Atlantic adventure begins in Copenhagen, a fairytale city and home of delightful Tivoli Gardens, on to overnight in Bergen and visit UNESCO site Bryggen, the old Hanseatic wharf. Cruise to the breathtaking fjords in Geiranger, Norway and to the UNESCO town of Hellesylt. Tour the Art Nouveau city of Alesund and Lerwick, the only town in the Shetland Islands. From Kirkwall, you will have a chance to visit the UNESCO site of the Ring of Brodgar, dating back to 2700 B.C. Have your camera ready to capture the traditional turf roof villages of Torshavn and see the impressive glaciers and calderas of Snæfellsjokull National Park, and Heimaey Island’s modern-day Pompeii. Cross the Labrador Sea to Newfoundland, home to some of North America’s oldest settlements, 10,000 year-old glacier-carved Bonne Bay and a large population of moose and caribou. Visit Acadia National Park, near Bar Harbor, Maine, transit the marine life rich Cape Cod Canal, and explore the famous Vanderbilt mansions in Newport. Sample fresh seafood in Newport, Rhode Island and embark on the same shores as the Mayflower in Provincetown. Transit the Canso Canal and head to the picturesque Prince Edward Island town of Charlottetown. In Quebec, enjoy the remote wilderness and French-styled lobster of Gaspé, savor an overnight in the beautiful and historic Quebec City, and finish your voyage in Montreal, a UNESCO City of Design with terraced cafés serving Kamouraska lamb, Arctic char and signature poutine.
• Overnight in Bergen and Quebec City, with time to find their UNESCO sites
• Cruise past tumbling waterfalls at Geirangerfjord, and photograph the waterfall of Hellesylt, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Discover the East Coast of the United States and Canada offering a variety of cultural and historical riches along with natural beauty and rich fall foliage
• Experience an adventure across the Atlantic via Norway, the UK, Iceland, The Maritimes, New England, and Quebec
• Transit the marine life rich Cape Cod Canal and 79-foot-wide Canso Canal
• In Newfoundland see some of North America’s oldest settlements
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.