• Relax and enjoy the sunset as you overnight in Bora Bora
• Explore the rich ecosystem of Fakarava, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve known for some of the best diving in the South Pacific
• Check out your choice of complimentary watersports toys from the ship's Watersports Platform
• Celebrate at Windstar's Destination Discovery Event and fun-filled Signature Onboard Barbecue
• Learn native Polynesian dances and experience local culture with special guest performers
• Snorkel or dive in Rangiroa’s huge lagoon filled with colorful fish and beautiful coral
A Complimentary Windstar Destination Discovery Event
Bora Bora: Celebration Festival
Bora Bora is surrounded by a number of tiny islets called “motus” – small, pristine, secluded paradises that offer privacy, beauty and relaxing ambiance. You will spend the evening on one of these perfect Polynesian oases accompanied only by other Windstar guests. As has long been the tradition in Tahiti, you will be welcomed to the motu with a fragrant flower lei.
Your private feast on the beach promises to be extraordinary. The menu has been carefully selected by Windstar’s executive chef and is sure to please and tantalize your palate.
When your meal is complete and the stars begin to shine, the highlight of this enchanted evening will begin. Fire dancing has long been deeply embedded in the Polynesian culture as a way to send messages to the gods. Your fire dancing experts will be wearing traditional loincloths and will dazzle you with high-speed acrobatic moves, throwing flames so hot you’ll feel the warmth 10 feet away.
Please note: This Destination Discovery Event has been scheduled in a way that will allow you to book and experience another shore excursion on the same day and you will not miss anything.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.