Surrounded by glitterati on the glistening Wind Surf you fit right in; your insider’s experience at Monaco’s legendary Grand Prix, the jewel in the crown of this exceptional cruise. Visit some of the unique small ports — Portofino, Bastia, and Saint Raphael, and iconic cities like Rome and Monte Carlo — strolling famous promenades, shopping elite boutiques, and taking in world-renowned beaches. Then during your overnight in Monte Carlo, enjoy exclusive access to special Windstar private Grand Prix events and two days of world-class Formula One time trials and racing. It’s the ultimate expression of Windstar’s style, and open to only a very limited number of guests.
• Overnight in Monte Carlo, where the Royal Palace and Grand Casino beckon
• Visit a winery in Tuscany
•Have lunch at the famous Splendido Hotel in Portofino overlooking the harbor
•Take this opportunity to watch one of the biggest and well-known races in the world
•From Saint Raphael head inland to the lavender fields of Provence
•Extend your stay in Rome to discover more of this enchanting city with its St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican, and the Sistine Chapel
Grand Prix Package Includes:
• Hosted by your guest speaker, Bob Varsha, a Formula One® racing expert on this exclusive Grand Prix cruise provides behind-the-scenes insights to the event
• Section K seats for Grand Prix of Monaco for Saturday’s time trials and an organized visit to the pits afterwards and Sunday’s final which includes higher seats, not benches, with program, poncho and cap
• Special Grand Prix themed cocktail reception and dinner on board
• Grand Prix themed gift package with program ticket holder, ear plugs, cap, high definition binoculars, and seat cushion
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.