• Discover the delicious cuisine, wine and beer delights all down the coast of the Western United States
• Stroll the many fresh food, flowers and handicrafts of Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market
• Transit the mighty Columbia River and take a short trip to witness the cascading power of Multnomah Falls
• Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge for two days in San Francisco with time to shop the Farmer’s Market and visit the iconic waterfront
• The overnights in San Francisco and Portland provide plenty of time for wine and food touring
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.